Honors students, online registration is now open for the annual fall semester info sessions, covering various scholarships, including:
- the Goldwater Scholarship, for sophomores and juniors planning a career in science research.
- the Boren Scholarship, for enrolled undergraduates planning to study abroad outside of western Europe any time from summer 2018 to spring 2019.
- the Truman Scholarship, for juniors planning to go into a career in public service.
- the Udall Scholarship, for sophomores and juniors planning on a career in the environment.
- the NIH research awards (including summer and post-bac opportunities) for students in pre-health and other fields, such as computer science, info tech or psychology.
- int'l affairs scholarships, for students who plan to go into international service and/or affairs, including the U.S. Foreign Service.