2019 Open Enrollment
Lake Shore Campus
Water Tower Campus
Health Sciences Campus
Damen MPR North
Damen Student Center, Damen Cinema
Lewis Towers, Regents Hall
Lewis Towers, Beane Hall
SSOM, Room 160
Stritch School of Medicine, Rm 170
- New Medical Plan Option: Beginning January 1, 2019, Loyola will introduce the new PPO 3 HSA Medical Plan Option. This plan includes:
- Lower monthly premiums;
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) so that you can receive incentive money from Loyola in 2019;
- Ability to contribute money on a pretax basis to your HSA (this money can be used for eligible health care expenses incurred during the calendar year, or saved for future health care expenses);
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance employee coverage.
- Wellness Incentive - Medical plan participants, including covered spouses/legally domiciled adults, will be required to participate in the biometric screening and complete the Health Power Assessment in order to receive a $50 per month health insurance premium reduction.
- Spousal Premium -If you have a spouse/LDA on a Loyola medical plan, you will automatically be assessed an additional $100 monthly spousal premium. However, you can avoid the premium by completing the online certification through Employee Self-Service (ESS) Annual Enrollment.
- Tobacco Premium- Faculty and Staff enrolled in the medical plan who have used tobacco products in the last three months, will incur a $50 per month charge on your medical premium. You can avoid the premium by completing the online certification through Employee Self-Service Open Enrollment.
- Contact email@example.com
1. Complete your Health Power Assessment and Biometric Screening.
- You and covered spouse/LDA are required to complete both in order to receive a $50/month reduction in medical premiums.
- For more details, please click on expander below.
- Login using your UVID and Password.
- Click on Bookmarks > Employee Self-Service > Benefits > Annual Enrollment.
- If you are adding a dependent, please be sure to upload supporting documents as you complete benefit enrollment.
- Within Open Enrollment you will complete your Spousal/LDA premium and Tobacco Attestation Forms.
- *New this year* Make your 2019 elections for Health Care and Dependent Care FSA within the open enrollment module. Please note that prior year’s elections DO NOT roll over.
- Once completed, print a copy of your benefit elections for your records.
- If you made additions or changes to your Employee or Spouse Supplemental Life Insurance, please complete and submit an Evidence of Insurability Form.
6. Pet Insurance – To apply for Pet Insurance, please contact Nationwide at 877-738-7874. Premiums are paid directly to the insurer.
7. Long Term Care – To apply for Long-Term Care Insurance, please contact LifeSecure at 855-568-6236 or visit https://www.groupltci.com/luc/. Please note: Premiums are paid directly to the insurer.
- Flu shots (Lake Shore and Water Tower campuses only);
- Biometric screenings;
- And vendor activities.
Revised: August 27, 2018
Medical professionals will be administering flu shots at the Lake Shore and Water Tower campuses. Please note that flu shots are required at the Health Sciences Campus and details about on-campus vaccinations are forthcoming.
- Health Maintanence Website: www.myhmihealth.com
- Returning Users: Please log in with the same username and password you created
- New Users: Please select "Register Account" ...and complete required fields. The site code is L773.
- To complete an On-Campus Biometric Screening, schedule an appointment online at www.myhmihealth.com
- To complete your Biometric Screening at a Quest Diagnostics Lab, please complete and submit the Quest Diagnostics Screening Form 2018 to HMI by December 5, 2018 to receive your lab order.
- To complete your Biometric Screening at your Health Care Provider, please complete the Health Provider Screening Form 2018 in its entirety and submit to HMI by December 7, 2018.
Revised: September 19, 2018
- Save the Date Post Card
- HR e-newsletter(s)
- Inside Loyola
- Digital Screens
- HSD e-newsletter(s)
- University Calendar
- HR Calendar
- Targeted notifications (i.e. Medical Plan Participants)
- HSD Exchange Information sessions
4. New Benefits for 2019 (September Flyer - “What’s New with Benefits” (mailed to homes))
5. Biometric Screening & Free Flu Shot Dates (September Email Announcement)
6. September Post Card Mail Announcement – Open Enrollment Dates / Alex Tool (mailed to homes) - Coming Soon
7. September E-Mail Changes to Staff Paid Time Off Newsletter - Coming Soon
8. October E- Mail Human Resources Newsletter - Coming Soon