2019 Open Enrollment
- 2019 Benefits Highlights Booklet
- Talk to ALEX - Your Personalized Benefits Counselor
- Open Enrollment 2019 Benefits Information Session Presentation
- 2019 Monthly Premiums
- 2019 Benefits Booklet
- Biometric Screening, Benefit Fair and Information Session Dates
- Health Savings Account Educational Site
Open Enrollment is a paperless process. Faculty and staff members are strongly encouraged to go through Open Enrollment to review benefits and certify their spouse and tobacco certifications via Employee Self-Service by November 21, 2018; users must be connected to Loyola’s network, either on campus or via Loyola Secure Access (LSA) to gain access. For your reference, Employee Self-Service works best in Firefox or Google Chrome browsers.
- New Medical Plan Option: Beginning January 1, 2019, Loyola will introduce the new PPO 3 HSA Medical Plan Option. This plan includes:
- Lower monthly premiums;
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) so that you can receive incentive money from Loyola in 2019;
- Ability to contribute money on a pretax basis to your HSA (this money can be used for eligible health care expenses incurred during the calendar year, or saved for future health care expenses);
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance employee coverage.
- Wellness Incentive - Medical plan participants, including covered spouses/legally domiciled adults, will be required to participate in the biometric screening and complete the Health Power Assessment in order to receive a $50 per month health insurance premium reduction.
- Spousal Premium -If you have a spouse/LDA on a Loyola medical plan, you will automatically be assessed an additional $100 monthly spousal premium. However, you can avoid the premium by completing the online certification through Employee Self-Service (ESS) Annual Enrollment.
- Tobacco Premium- Faculty and Staff enrolled in the medical plan who have used tobacco products in the last three months, will incur a $50 per month charge on your medical premium. You can avoid the premium by completing the online certification through Employee Self-Service Open Enrollment.
- Contact email@example.com
1. Complete your Health Power Assessment and Biometric Screening.
- You and covered spouse/LDA are required to complete both in order to receive a $50/month reduction in medical premiums.
- For more details, please click on expander below.
- Login using your UVID and Password.
- Click on Bookmarks > Employee Self-Service > Benefits > Annual Enrollment.
- If you are adding a dependent, please be sure to upload supporting documents as you complete benefit enrollment.
- Within Open Enrollment you will complete your Spousal/LDA premium and Tobacco Attestation Forms.
- *New this year* Make your 2019 elections for Health Care and Dependent Care FSA within the open enrollment module. Please note that prior year’s elections DO NOT roll over.
- Once completed, print a copy of your benefit elections for your records.
- If you made additions or changes to your Employee or Spouse Supplemental Life Insurance, please complete and submit an Evidence of Insurability Form.
6. Pet Insurance – To apply for Pet Insurance, please contact Nationwide at 877-738-7874. Premiums are paid directly to the insurer.
7. Long Term Care – To apply for Long-Term Care Insurance, please contact LifeSecure at 855-568-6236 or visit https://www.groupltci.com/luc/. Please note: Premiums are paid directly to the insurer.
- *Flu shots (Lake Shore and Water Tower campuses only);
- Biometric screenings;
- And vendor activities.
* More on Free Flu Shots
During the lakeside screenings, all faculty and staff are invited to walk in and receive flu shots; no appointment is necessary. Please note that flu shots are required at the Health Sciences Campus, and details about on-campus vaccinations can be found here.
If you cannot make it on-campus for your flu shot please remember that if you are enrolled in our Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance, Flu shots are available for members at no out-of-pocket cost at any in-network provider office or in-network clinic. Be sure to confirm the pharmacy accepts your Blue Cross Blue Shield coverage before you get your vaccine.
Revised: August 27, 2018
- Health Maintenance Website: www.myhmihealth.com
- Returning Users: Please log in with the same username and password you created
- New Users: Please select "Register Account" ...and complete required fields. The site code is L773.
- To complete an On-Campus Biometric Screening, schedule an appointment online at www.myhmihealth.com
- To complete your Biometric Screening at a Quest Diagnostics Lab, please complete and submit the Quest Diagnostics Screening Form 2018 to HMI by December 5, 2018 to receive your lab order.
- To complete your Biometric Screening at your Health Care Provider, please complete the Health Provider Screening Form 2018 in its entirety and submit to HMI by December 7, 2018.
Revised: September 19, 2018
- Save the Date Post Card
- HR e-newsletter(s)
- Inside Loyola
- Digital Screens
- HSD e-newsletter(s)
- University Calendar
- HR Calendar
- Targeted notifications (i.e. Medical Plan Participants)
- HSD Exchange Information sessions
4. New Benefits for 2019 (September Flyer - “What’s New with Benefits” (mailed to homes)
5. Biometric Screening & Free Flu Shot Dates (September Email Announcement)
6. September Post Card Mail Announcement– (Open Enrollment Dates / Alex Tool (mailed to homes)