- Delta Dental PPOprovides two levels of coverage as well as an option for out of network services.
- Delta Dental PPO participants are subject to annual deductible and benefit limitations based on the service level of the primary care dentist
- Guardian/First Commonwealth (DHMO)only operates in the Northern Illinois/Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana area and participants must choose a primary care dentist first, submit this information to Guardian and have an ID card with the dentist name in hand before services are rendered.
- There is no annual deductible and services rendered are not subject to maximum benefit limitations
- If you decide to change your dentist you must first call Guardian/First Commonwealth at 866-494-4542. The change process takes approximately 20 days.
- An up-to-date list of the names and locations of participating dental providers may be found online: www.guardiananytime.com.
|Delta Dental PPO||Guardian/First Commonwealth (DHMO)|
|Through the Delta Dental PPO Plan, you choose the dentist of your choice.||Guardian/First Commonwealth is a dental managed care plan (DHMO) with its own network of dentists. Effective January 1, 2018, Guardian/First Commonwealth’s dental network will be expanding to Northwest Indiana.|
To access the PPO Provider list, and to select a dental provider, please call (800) 323-1743 or visit the Delta Dental of Illinois’ website: www.deltadentalil.com.
*There are different levels of coverage based on the PPO network.
Under this plan it is not necessary for you and your family to use the same dentist, but each dentist must be a member of the Guardian/First Commonwealth network. At the time of enrollment, you must decide which dental providers you and your family will use. An up-to-date list of the names and locations of participating dental providers may be found at www.guardiananytime.com. Note: In-network providers are only located in the state of Illinois, and the plan does not offer out-of-network benefits.
*If you decide to change your dentist you must first call Guardian/First Commonwealth at (866) 494-4542.
Delta Dental PPO
*Guardian First Commonwealth - DHMO is an HMO provider and requires the selection of a Primary Care Dentist for you and your dependents before an ID card is issued and you can seek services. Please visit the Guardian Anytime site and click on the “find a provider” link at the top and search using the DHMO option. Once you have made this selection(s) contact Guardian directly and provide them the full name of the provider and the PCDID for you and each dependent.
- Office Max
- Dell Computers
- Epic Hearing Care
- 1-800 Flowers