First Stop Health
Starting April 1, 2022, faculty and staff will have access to First Stop Health’s (FSH) Virtual Counseling solution which makes accessing short-term mental health care even easier for benefits eligible faculty and staff, and their immediate family members.
First Stop Health is a virtual mental health resource, and provides support for mental well-being anytime, anywhere. This resource offers Loyola benefits-eligible faculty and staff, and their family members 24/7 access to short-term, solution-focused counseling via app, web or phone. Plus, there is zero cost for faculty/staff and their family members to access this care.
- First Stop Health Flyer
- First Stop Health Website
- First Stop Health Free Virtual Counseling Overview Video
- Use the First Stop Health (FSH) mobile app, online or call 888-691-7867 to request your counseling visit
- Scheduled visits take place Monday thru Friday, between 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Visits can be completed by phone or video
- Up to 7 immediate family members are also eligible to use the service
Reasons to speak with a counselor:
- Marital/Relationship issues
- Drug/alcohol dependencies
- And more
First Stop Health Counselors
All First Stop Health counselors are U.S.-based and licensed to practice in the state from where you are calling.