Health Retirement Account
Use this checklist to prepare for the transfer of your funding account.
- Look for the Via Benefits (formerly OneExchange) Advantage Guide mailed to you in late October 2017. The guide contains Medicare enrollment information and your ‘temporary’ lump sum balance transfer amount notating balancesas of October 1, 2017.
- Final reconciled balances will be sent to you in the Via Benefits Funding and Reimbursement Guide mailing in February 2018.
- Continue to file for expense reimbursement to Benefit Express for all claims incurred though December 31, 2017. File all 2017 claims to Benefit Express by January 15, 2018.
- January 1, 2018, begin to file for reimbursement through Via Benefits for all eligible claims incurred from January 1, 2018 and beyond.
- Call Via Benefits at 1-855-229-3283 or visit Medicare.OneExchange.com/Loyola for more information.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beginning March 1, 2018 - OneExchange is now known as Via Benefits!