2022 Benefits Open Enrollment
September 16, 2021
Dear Faculty and Staff,
The Open Enrollment period for 2022 benefit elections will take place through Employee Self-Service beginning November 1 and ending November 15. This is your annual opportunity to review and make changes to your benefits. During Open Enrollment, you can:
- Enroll in or change your medical, dental, or vision plans.
- Enroll or remove dependents.
- Enroll or re-enroll in the Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) if enrolling in PPO 1 or PPO 2 medical plan, or the Limited FSA and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) if enrolling in PPO 3 medical plan.
- Re-enrollment in the FSA is required annually, but you can carry over up to $550 of your 2021 Health Care or Limited FSA into 2022 beginning this year. Re-enrollment into the Health Savings Account (HSA) is also required annually; however, all contributions rollover.
- Enroll or re-enroll in the Dependent Care FSA Plan.
On-site Biometric Screenings and Flu Shots
On-site biometric screenings and flu shots will be offered at the Lake Shore, Water Tower, and Health Sciences campuses beginning in October for Loyola faculty and staff only. Screening and flu shots are offered by appointment only, and all employees must wear a mask to attend. Visit the Health Maintenance Institute website to sign up for an on-site appointment or obtain information for completing your screening with your doctor or a Quest Lab. Covered spouses/LDAs must visit a Quest Diagnostics Lab or visit an in-network provider to complete their screenings to receive the wellness rate.
*Note: New users can register with site code L773 on the HMI website.
Additionally, there will be four Virtual Information Sessions held in October/November. Please stay tuned as additional details on 2022 open enrollment become available.
If you have any questions or would like more information on any of the topics in this message, please contact Human Resources at benefits@LUC.edu, and we will follow up with additional guidance.