New Employee Self-Service Portal with Remote Access
October 12, 2020
Dear Faculty, Staff, and Student Workers,
Today, Employee Self-Service (ESS) will be updated with a new look and feel. The new ESS portal features a redesigned landing page, making it easier for employees to find and access their pay and benefits information.
In addition to the redesigned layout, you can view and update the following information in the new ESS portal using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Please note the below list is not exhaustive:
- View current benefits
- Complete annual benefits enrollment
- View leave balances
- View paystubs
- View your W-2/1095-C
- Change your address
- Change your direct deposit—New!
- This allows employees to add or change their direct deposit information on their own. Employees can choose to set up to five different direct deposit accounts.
- This allows employees to update their federal W-4 tax withholding information on their own.
- Change your federal tax withholding—New!
How do you access the new ESS portal?
Go to ess.LUC.edu—we recommend that you bookmark this new URL.
Have an issue or concern? Contact the Service Desk by logging an incident, via email at itsservicedesk@LUC.edu, or via phone at 773-508-4487.
This has been a long-term goal to make it easier to access Employee Self-Service from off-campus locations, and is aligned with our Loyola Digital Experience technology direction.
Assistant Vice President, Financial Systems and Payroll Services
Associate Vice President, Human Resources
Manager, Business Systems Integration