2020 Benefits Open Enrollment:
Friday, November 1 - Friday, November 22, 2019
Open Enrollment is a paperless online process that takes place from November 1 - November 22, 2019. For more information on how to complete open enrollment and how to access employee self-service, please review the information below. If applicable, don't forget to complete the online Spousal/LDA premium and tobacco use premium certifications through Employee Self-Service. The spousal/LDA premium and tobacco use premium acknowledgments will be presented to you in employee self-service while you go through annual open enrollment and at the time you elect/confirm your health insurance coverage.
- Open a web browser in Chrome or Safari, and visit https://lawson.luc.edu.
- Use your Loyola User ID and password to log in. Select Bookmarks > Employee Self-Service > Benefits > Annual Enrollment. View the Employee Self-Service Navigation Guide for more information.
- If you are adding new dependents, be sure you have the proper documentation to verify eligibility.
- When completing the Life Insurance section, review and complete your beneficiary information. Any beneficiary information added will apply to all life insurance plans.
- Make elections to your Health Savings Account (HSA) if enrolling in PPO 3 HSA, and/or Flexible Spending Account(s).
- Once you have completed the enrollment sections, be sure to review what you selected.
- Print your benefits elections – this is your confirmation statement for your records.
View the 2020 Benefits Highlights booklet for information on 2020 Benefits Open Enrollment.
Loyola is proud to announce that we are able to maintain access to high quality and services of health care for our employees in 2020. For the first time in many years, monthly premium rates will not increase next year. View the 2020 Monthly Premium Rates here.
View the 2020 Benefits Information Session Presentation for a Benefits Open Enrollment overview. Human Resources, Aetna, and CBIZ, Inc. held Information Sessions from mid-October through mid-November.
View the 2020 Benefits Open Enrollment FAQs for answers to frequently asked questions regarding Open Enrollment.
Let ALEX show you a preview of what's in store for 2020 Open Enrollment. Watch the short Benefits Sneak Peek video to learn more.
Your personalized benefits counselor, also know as "ALEX," is an interactive benefit tool designed to help you better understand our competitive and comprehensive benefits, and help you choose the best plan for you and your covered dependents. Access ALEX from your computer, tablet, or smartphone anytime at www.myalex.com/loyola/2020!
- Background on Health Benefits Changes - Benefits Open Enrollment Extension Announcement (emailed to faculty and staff November 13, 2019)
- November Monthly Human Resources Update Newsletter (emailed to faculty and staff November 7, 2019)
- Open Enrollment Launch Letter (emailed to faculty and staff October 31, 2019)
- Aetna Transition Support for 2020 (emailed to faculty and staff October 23, 2019)
2020 Benefits Information Session Presentation (first presented to faculty and staff October 15, 2019; last updated October 16, 2019)
October Monthly Human Resources Update Newsletter (emailed to faculty and staff October 15, 2019)
- 2020 Benefits Highlights (posted on October 9, 2019; last updated October 30, 2019)
Open Enrollment 2020 Announcement (emailed to faculty and staff October 9, 2019)
- Open Enrollment Postcard (mailed to homes September 20, 2019)
September Monthly Human Resources Update Newsletter (emailed to faculty and staff early September 2019)
August Monthly Human Resources Update Newsletter (emailed to faculty and staff early August 2019)