Biometric Screening & Health Power Assessment (HPA)
New for 2018, Employees and covered spouses or legally domiciled adults will be required to participate in a wellness screening and complete the Health Power Assessment in order to receive a $50 per month reduction on their health insurance premium. Both the employee and covered spouse/LDA must complete the screening in order to recieve $50 per month reduction on your health insurance premium. You can complete the process one of three ways:
- Schedule an on-campus screening
- Schedule an off-site screening or
- Submit Biometric screening results taken in 2017 by your own doctor or certified facility
- Please visit: www.myhmihealth.com
- If you are a New User, please select “Register Account,” and complete the required fields
- Your site code is L773
- Don’t forget to complete the Health Power Assessment, it is required for the reduced health insurance premium
- Select a date from the list, then scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “View Available Times”
- Select a time for your appointment, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Continue.”
- Confirm your appointment on the next screen
- You can download the offsite consent form below.
- The deadline to go to the lab is November 22, 2017.
- You can download the *HMI Loyola Medical Info Release form below. Your physician can complete the form on your behalf, and submit your results directly to HMI.
- You also have the option of logging onto your patient care portal associated with your physician or hospital and fax the results to HMI as well.
- Questions regarding the biometric screenings and Medical form can be directed to HMI.