Open Enrollment 2018 - Important Information
- Enroll or change your medical, dental, or vision plans
- Enroll or de-enroll dependents
- Enroll or re-enroll in Health/Dependent Care FSA
- Annually, it is required that you enroll in the Health/Dependent Care FSA.
- For more information on how to complete open enrollment and how to access employee self-service, please review the information tab below.
- If applicable, don't forget to complete the online Spousal/LDA premium and tobacco use premium certifications by November 22, 2017 through Employee Self-Service. The spousal/LDA premium and tobacco use premium acknowledgements will be presented to you in employee self-service while you go through annual open enrollment and at the time you elect/confirm your health insurance coverage.
- Please keep in mind, you must be *connected to Loyola’s network, either on-campus or via Loyola Secure Access (LSA), to gain access to Employee Self Service. All faculty and staff members are automatically provided with LSA access. If you are a first time or returning LSA user, please visit the following ITS webpage for more information.
- Need assistance with LSA? Please contact the ITS Help Desk: email@example.com or by phone at 773-508-4ITS.
- To access Employee Self-Service, open any browser, EXCEPT the Edge web browser and visit Employee Self-Service. Your Loyola username and password is required in order to login.
- Do not use the Edge web browser to access employee self-service (ESS) to complete your new hire and annual benefit enrollments. ESS can best be accessed by these major web browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Need assistance with logging in? Please contact the ITS Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 773-508-4ITS.
- You can begin the enrollment process by visiting the top left of the application - select Bookmarks > Employee Self-Service > Benefits > Annual Enrollment.
- The spousal/LDA premium and tobacco use premium acknowledgements will be presented to you in employee self-service while you go through annual open enrollment and at the time you elect/confirm your health insurance coverage.
- Once completed with your annual enrollment, please remember to screen shot or print your confirmation of enrollment. Additionally, while in Employee Self-Service, this is a good opportunity to review and update your address on file with Human Resources, and access your pay check stubs.
To enroll or *re-enroll in your 2018 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for Health/Dependent Care, access the Loyola Benefit Express portal at loyolaexpress.com using your Loyola username and password in order to login.
- *As a reminder, annually you are required to re-enroll in the Health/Dependent Care FSA.
Faculty and staff that completed the required Biometric Screening & Health Power Assessment, Tobacco Declaration form and/or The Spousal/ LDA Premium Waiver form will be verified after Open Enrollment has ended, and your premiums will be decreased to reflect the lower amount on your first paycheck in January of 2018. You will see this change under Benefits within Employee Self Service after January 1, 2018.
The Human Resources benefits staff will be available for for questions and assistance in making selections and changes throughout Open Enrollment.
- Contact email@example.com
Revised: August 16, 2017
Feel free to contact a Benefits Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding benefit questions.
- Changes must be made between November 1 - 22 (2017).
- You cannot make changes through the enrollment platform after November 22, 2017 (unless the request is due to a qualifying event).
Due to ACA (Affordable Care Act) and IRS reporting requirements, social security numbers are required. In addition, depending on program you enroll your dependent in (i.e. Dependent Day Care), social security numbers will be required for reimbursement purposes.