Harassment Prevention Training
Ongoing education is one way Human Resources works to foster and sustain a positive, healthy and inclusive environment. We are excited to announce the University's new online harassment prevention training program provided by Skillsoft. In the coming months, faculty and staff will receive an invitation to complete the required annual compliance training.
- Course: Sexual Harassment Prevention for Employees
- Website: luc.skillport.com
- Authentication: Please use your Loyola username and password in order to access the course. If necessary, you can reset your password via Password Self-Service (luc.edu/password)
Please find additional details below.
Loyola University Chicago is committed to building and preserving a welcoming and inclusive community where everyone can work together, free from all forms of exploitation, intimidation, and harassment, including sexual harassment. Our Jesuit, Catholic mission and our commitment to upholding the dignity of every person compels us to actively foster a community that values and respects one another.
As you know, Loyola does not tolerate any form of harassment—such behavior is prohibited by law and by University policy. Ongoing education is one important way that Human Resources works to advance and sustain a positive, healthy, and inclusive environment for our mutual benefit and safety. In the coming week, full-time faculty as well as full-time and part-time staff members will be provided with information to access the online, interactive Harassment Prevention Training. This compulsory training is designed to increase awareness and to promote the prevention of any and all forms of harassment on our campuses.
Completion of this compliance training is required and is central to our efforts to ensure that all faculty and staff have the opportunity to work in a safe, respectful, and inclusive campus community. Loyola is committed to practicing responsible engagement activities, including understanding the duty to report harassment concerns that you may have.
Thank you in advance for completing this compulsory training by February 7. If you have any questions regarding this initiative, please contact Human Resources at 312.915.6175 or visit LUC.edu/hr.
All Staff: August (annually)
Full-Time Faculty: September (annually)
Adjunct Faculty: TBD
- Appropriate vs inappropriate social media use
- Harassment law
- Liability avoidance tips
- Reporting and resolving harassment situations
- Types of discrimination
- Types of harassment
- Unlawful harassment in the workplace, including intimidating, hostile or offensive environments
Loyola University Chicago is committed to maintaining an environment which respects the dignity of all individuals and providing a work environment free from harassment. Accordingly, we will not tolerate harassment of any job seeker, faculty, staff, student or other individual present on our property based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or other factor protected by law.
|Operating Systems||Minimum Supported Browsers|
|Windows 7 +SP1||IE11|
Windows 10/Edge does not support the following:
- Java-dependent products such as Skillsoft (Java-dependent) Course Player, Skillsoft Course Manager, and applicable desktop tools
- ElementK, NETg, or E3 content
- Legacy Skillsoft content, or sites that are not configured to use the Java-free course player, will use the Skillsoft Course Player which requires Java. Java is only supported with Internet Explorer.
- Accessing platforms, players or content from an HTML5 browser does not guarantee a Java-free experience. For more information about the platforms, players, and content types that support Java-free mode, see the Skillsoft Java-Free Overview.
- Microsoft® Windows 10
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1
- Microsoft® Windows 7 +SP1
- July 26, 2018 (Audience: Faculty and Staff)
- August 6, 2018 (Audience: Staff Invitation)
- University Calendar
- September 17, 2018 (Audience: Faculty Invitation)
- August 6, 2018 (Audience: Staff)
- (Week of) August 13, 2018 (Audience: Staff)
- (Week of) August 20, 2018 (Audience: Staff)
August 24, 2018
August 29, 2018
September 6, 2018
September 12, 2018
September 17, 2018
September 18, 2018
October 8, 2018
October 15, 2018
October 22, 2018
October 29, 2018
February 20, 2019
- June 17, 2019
- September 12, 2019
- October 3, 2019