Lactation Space Information
Lactation Space Information - Faculty and Staff Nursing Mothers
Nursing mothers have access to the on-campus lactation spaces listed below.
- Each department is responsible for providing the necessary accommodation for any request made within their area.
- Departments must make reasonable efforts to provide a room or other private location, in close proximity to the work area.
- The room should be clean and provide a chair, table, electric outlets, and a door with a lock. A bathroom stall is not an acceptable private location.
Water Tower Campus
- Human Resources (Lewis Towers, Room 820) - 8:30AM - 5:00PM; preference is by appointment.
- Corboy Law School, 25 E. Pearson, Room 1085 (If possible, contact email@example.com to arrange use of the room).
- Schreiber Center, 16 E. Pearson, Room 315 (Personal Health Room).
- Maguire Hall, 1 E. Pearson, Room 427 (If possible, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange use of the room).
Lake Shore Campus
- Human Resources (Granada Center, Room 270) - 8:30AM - 5:00PM; preference is by appointment.
- Sullivan Center (basement; stop by the HUB front desk for the key).
- Damen Student Center (3rd floor - 8:30AM - 5:00PM).
Loyola University Chicago will make every effort to provide the appropriate accommodation for faculty and staff who need to utilize this benefit.
- For additional consultation, contact your Human Resources Business partner or the Office of Human Resources at 312.915.6175.