If you are registered for Loyola Alert, you can expect to receive a phone call, text message, and/or an e-mail, depending on the delivery method(s) you registered for. Even if you are already signed up, please visit LUC.edu/alert to ensure that your contact information is correct.
If you haven’t registered, please do so at LUC.edu/alert. This system is only utilized for critical emergencies, including:
- Barricade/hostage incidents
- Severe and threatening weather incidents
- National civil emergencies
- Terrorist, active shooter, or other violent acts
- Health emergencies (as ordered by public health authorities)
If you do not receive any or all of the delivery methods you signed up for after the test, please visit LUC.edu/alert, and verify your information. If the information is correct and you did not receive communication, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, so we can look into it. If you experience a delay in receiving the messages, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as well.