The Hub is located in Sullivan Center on the first floor. The Hub is designed to be the first stop for all students and visitors to get immediate help, answers and directions on what to do—or where to go—next.
The Hub is staffed by senior advisers who are cross-trained in the student service areas housed in Sullivan Center, enabling them to answer many of your questions and solve many of your problems on the spot. This immediate service often eliminates the need for you to visit one or more service offices.
- Hub services include:
- Handling walk-in inquiries for any of the services provided in the Sullivan Center
- Managing Sullivan's call center
- Distributing and collecting required forms and applications
- Providing various brochures, handouts and other resource materials
- Financial aid and Bursar related issues
- Academic / enrollment issues
- And more