The HUB is located on the first floor of the Sullivan Center. The HUB is staffed by advisors from the Financial Aid Office who can assist with any questions about billing, payment options, different types of financial aid, and next steps. Other general assistance is also provided.
Hub services include:
- Drop-in inquiries for the Financial Aid and Bursar's Offices
- Distributing and collecting required forms and financial aid appeals
- Providing various brochures, handouts, and other resource materials
- Transcript pick-up for Registration & Records
- Notary Services (must present Loyola ID Card)
- Federal Work Study authorization