Academics and Advising
Where can I go for academic support?
- The Tutoring Center is located in the Sullivan Center, Suite 245 (LSC)
- Services include Supplemental Instruction, Peer Tutoring, and Success Coaching
How do I drop a class?
- You will need to know a few things!
- Speak to your advisor first; we want to make sure dropping the course will not cause any unnecessary issues.
- Call or Schedule an appointment
- How far in to the semester are we?
- Will you still be full-time?
How do I change my major or minor?
- Speak to your academic advisor. Your LOCUS Student Center should indicate who your acadmic advisor is.
How do I transfer to a different academic college?
- Students can retrieve an Internal Transfer form at The HUB to change majors between academic colleges (i.e. Arts and Science to Business or Multiple degrees)
- This form will be filled out and submitted to the target college’s Dean’s office
- Check holds on LOCUS
- Complete Verification
- Pay Outstanding Balances
- Submit Immunization Records
- Meet with an Advisor
- Schedule an Appointment or Utilize Drop-In Hours
- Check enrollment appointment on LOCUS
How can I schedule a Placement Test?
- Placement Tests and Assessments can all be scheduled online