Have you checked your To-Do List?
- Common To-Do List items include Verification, Immunizations, and Dean of Students Information, many of which could put a hold on your account
What is the To-Do List?
- You should check your To-Do List to determine what verification documents or LOCUS information may be necessary
- locus.luc.edu --> Personal Portfolio --> To-Do List
- Each To-Do List Item includes a description and instructions when you click on the line
- Submit record of proper immunizations to the Wellness Center
- More info can be found online
Dean of Students Information Required
- Submit/Update Emergency Contact Information, phone numbers, address, etc. on LOCUS
- locus.luc.edu --> Personal Portfolio --> Addresses/Emergency Contacts/Phone Numbers
Outstanding Balance/OTB Block
- Outstanding balances must be paid prior to enrolling for the next semester
- Your balance may be open due to remaining Verification documents, that are preventing your financial aid from disbursing
- Otherwise, you can make a payment (see Billing & Payments)