Billing and Payments
How much do I owe?
- On LOCUS, your Account Summary by Term will provide the most up-to-date reflection of your financial aid and outstanding balances or credits
When do I make a payment?
- Bills are generally available by the 15th of the month prior to classes beginning, and payments are due by the 5th of the following month
- Fall – billed July 15th, due August 5th
- Winter (J-Term) – billed December 15th, due January 5th
- Spring – billed December 15th, due January 5th
- Summer – billed April 15th, due May 5th
How do I make a payment?
- Payments can be submitted online or in-person
- LOCUS --> Campus Finances --> Make a Payment (Credit Card, with a service fee; e-check, no fee)
- Cashier’s Desk, Office of the Bursar, Sullivan Center, 1st Floor, LSC
Can I set up a payment plan?
- Yes! The Installment Plan (iPlan) is offered through the Office of the Bursar. Students have the option of enrolling in an iPlan to split their semester/year payments into smaller portions