What is Verification?
- A process required for some students to receive their financial aid
- Involves submitting forms and additional documentation (as necessary) to confirm your FAFSA information
- Your To-Do List will show a line item labeled ‘Verification – Group x’, followed by the requested documentation
When should I file FAFSA?
- Every academic year you are enrolled
- One FAFSA applies to Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer
Why hasn’t my aid disbursed?
- Check To-Do List for verification
- Check Loyola email for updates from Financial Aid Office
- Complete necessary tasks
- For clarification on these tasks, contact the Hub
Where can I get scholarships?
- Scholarships come in all shapes and sizes! We recommend that you check out some of our Resources to help sort through the options
I am interested in Federal Work Study, who should I talk to?
- Students who are eligible for Federal Work Study can search and apply for positions through Handshake
- Need additional assistance? Career Services is located in the Sullivan Center, Suite 255 (LSC), they can guide students through the application process.