Loyola University Chicago


Identity-Based Support

Where can I go to get support for all of my identities?

  • Talk with your advisor - They are there to help and support you
  • The Office of Student Diversity and Multicultural Affairs (SDMA) houses numerous identity-conscious support programs, such as mentoring programs and a community resource room
  • Reach out to our Special Populations who support students through summer programs and first year success

How can I register for accessibility accommodations?

  • The Student Accessibility Center (SAC) is located in the Sullivan Center, Suite 117 (LSC)
    • Please be able to provide documentation when meeting with a representative

Where can I ask about my VA benefits?

  • Find infomation on the Financial Aid website
  • Contact Alex Pirila, the Associate Director of Military Veteran Student Services (MVSS) through Financial Aid at 773-508-7704 or vetfinaid@luc.edu