Where can I go to get support for all of my identities?
- Talk with your advisor - They are there to help and support you
- The Office of Student Diversity and Multicultural Affairs (SDMA) houses numerous identity-conscious support programs, such as mentoring programs and a community resource room
- Reach out to our Special Populations who support students through summer programs and first year success
How can I register for accessibility accommodations?
- The Student Accessibility Center (SAC) is located in the Sullivan Center, Suite 117 (LSC)
- Please be able to provide documentation when meeting with a representative
Where can I ask about my VA benefits?