Frequently Asked Questions
The Sullivan Center is a centralized student resource building, located at the south end of the Lake Shore Campus at 6339 N. Sheridan Road. The center consolidates more than a dozen university offices that provide student services and support, ranging from undergraduate admission to international programs. More than 150 staff members plus student workers work in Sullivan.
The Sullivan Center:
- Provides students with a centralized, first-stop resource to get help with most of the functions and services related to living and learning at Loyola.
- Enables related offices to work more closely together to offer students seamless service and greater efficiency.
- Offers an "all under one roof" resource where current and prospective students can learn more about the university and its broad array of academic programs, support services, and student opportunities.
The following departments are located in Sullivan:
- Campus Card
- Career Development Center
- Center for Experiential Learning
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Fellowships Office
- Financial Assistance
- First and Second Year Advising
- The HUB
- International Programs
- Military Veterans Student Services
- New Student Programs
- Registration & Records
- Student Accessibility Center
- Tutoring Center
- Undergraduate Admission