Rooms with built-in audio and video equipment are loosely categorized as either Conferencing or Lecture Capture based on primary usage and configuration. The following provides a brief description of each room type. However, both rooms types are compatible with Zoom, Skype of Business and Adobe Connect, as well as other computer-based conferencing applications such as GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts and WebEx. To make a room reservation, please login to 25Live at https://campusres.luc.edu/25live/ and submit a request to Campus Reservations.
Conferencing rooms are usually used for administrative meetings and may connect to other locations with similar audio and video equipment. The camera is focused on the group and center of the room. A speakerphone is present in the middle of the main table to pickup the group conversation.
- Corboy Law Center 727
- Granada Center 213, 217, 253, 291
- Klarchek Information Commons 332
Lecture Capture rooms are typically used to record class sessions for later review by students. The camera is focused on the instructor and front of the room. A wireless lapel microphone is available for the instructor to wear. Additional ceiling mounted microphones can capture student questions and comments.
- Arrupe College/Maguire Hall 150
- Corboy Law Center 202, 321, 322, 323, 423, 523
- Crown Center Auditorium, 114
- Cuneo Hall 002, 103, 109, 117, 210, 217, 302, 311, 312, 318, 324
- Klarchek Information Commons 105, 111, 112, 120, 215, 216, 230
- Mundelein Center 508
- Schreiber Center 201