ITS Governance at Loyola is defined as a set of relationships and frameworks that provide input into process implementation, technology decisions, and project work within Information Technology Services.
- This provides information and links to the Change Management process and forms as well as the ITS Publication process and Vendor Questionnaire.
- Find information about our current employment opportunities here.
- Information about the shared partnerships with ResNet, Academic Learning Technologies the Information Commons, and others.
- You can find our policies, guidelines, standards, and best practices here.
- View current ITS Projects, as well as a link to Project Central.
Last Modified: Tue, April 6, 2021 10:19 AM CDT