ITS Strategy: Loyola Digital Experience
The next LUC technology strategy is being developed. Programs associated with the Loyola Digital Experience (LDE) are branded with the following logo that symbolizes the most desired outcomes of the strategy:
"Loyola Digital Experience" has three themes or elements*:
1. Foundational: Delivering the Next Best Experience for Students, Faculty and Staff.
- Architecture and Infrastructure
- Identity and Access Management
- Single Sign On
2. Transformational: Leveraging Data, Dashboards, Digitization, Innovation.
- Data Warehouse; Business Intelligence
- Decision Support Systems
- Internet of Things (administrative)
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Augmented/Virtual Reality (academic)
3. Consumable Experience: Creating a “Simple, Secure, Seamless” Loyola Experience.
- Combining old stuff; Exploiting new stuff -> Enabling better experiences
- Device independent
- Anytime Anywhere Access
- “Virtual Portal”
*Subject to adjustment based on priorities of next University strategic plan