Departments and Services
Information Technology Services (ITS)—Susan Malisch VP/CIO
We fulfill the Loyola mission by contributing skilled technological expertise and service, providing secure, reliable information and resources, in professional and collaborative consultation. Information Technology Services will serve as a partner and leader for technology needs and initiatives to enhance learning, teaching, research, and operations for Loyola University Chicago, higher education, and technology communities.
Departments within the ITS Division
- Office of the VP/CIO
- Academic Technology Services
- Business Operations and Administrative Services
- Enterprise Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Systems Implementation & Consulting
Office of the VP/CIO
The Academic Technology Services unit within ITS is responsible for the planning and implementation of technology support of Loyola’s academic and classroom and lab systems and for the support of the use of technology by students, faculty, and staff.
- Digital Media Services, Nick Liberatore—Manager
- Help Desk, Alison Stillwell—Manager
- Instructional Technology and Research Support, Tim Walker—Manager
Business Operations and Administrative Services
- Angela Grossnickle — Business Manager
The Enterprise Architecture and Project Management Office unit within ITS is responsible for the planning and process of Loyola’s business processes and projects as they relate to technology. The unit also is responsible for Loyola’s information security initiatives and operations.
- Business Intelligence, John Schleibinger—Manager
- Information Security, Jim Pardonek—Information Security Officer
- Project Management, Carlos Jarrin—PMO Manager
Dan Vonder Heide—Director
The Infrastructure Services unit within ITS is responsible for the planning, installation, maintenance, and support of Loyola’s networks, servers, and desktop computers across multiple campuses.
- Desktop Services, Steve Kim—Manager
- Network Services, Dave Wieczorek—Manager
- Systems Maintenance & Administration, Jeff Apa—Manager
Systems Implementation & Consulting
The Systems Implementation and Consulting unit within ITS is responsible for the development, implementation, and support of the Loyola’s business applications and databases.