The ITESC subcommittees allow for senior level staff members within Loyola to provide recommendations regarding technology needs, value and corresponding business priority.
There are five subcommittees under the ITESC:
- Academic Technology Committee (ATC)
- Architecture Review Board (ARB)
- Business Intelligence Steering Committee (BISC)
- Information Security Advisory Council (ISAC)
- Project Review Board (PRB)
The sub-committee status reports below represent updates given to the ITESC by the committee chair. Summary statuses were only used in 2007. Detailed status reports for sub-committee meetings can be found on the corresponding sub-committee page above.
|Dec. 14, 2007||Report|
|Apr 20, 2007||Report|
|Mar 5, 2007||Report|