Software version changes for Academic Year 2019-2020
- IBM SPSS Statistics upgrade from 25 to 26
- Qualtrics Research Core (online survey software package) available to all university students, faculty, and staff via login with LUC credentials by mid-September 2019.
- R upgrade from 3.4 to 3.5.3; R Studio 1.1.463
Reminders regarding software availability for Academic Year 2019-2020
- All HSC faculty with networked LUC desktops have access to the same suite of default statistical software as faculty at the Lake Shore and Water Tower campuses. Note that HLM, Lisrel, NVivo, SAS, and Stata/IC need a request for a network association. These applications will not automatically appear under Loyola Software. Additionally HLM, Lisrel, and Stata/IC have use restrictions.
- Students are now eligible to install a copy of IBM SPSS Statistics on one personal device.