Course Preparation Day
Course Preparation Day is an all-day event that allows faculty to work on their Sakai sites for upcoming courses, see what other instructors are doing, and receive help from the ITRS staff. Light refreshments will be served during the event.
- Date: Friday, August 16th
- Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Location: Information Commons room 230
This event will consist of three different stations:
1) Training Sessions
- 30-minute training sessions covering Sakai essentials and tools
- Attend in-person or online via Zoom: https://luc.zoom.us/meeting/663333614
|Getting Started in Sakai||10:00am|
|Sakai Tests & Quizzes||11:30am|
|Sakai Lessons and Resources||12:15pm|
|Sakai Statistics and Course Data||1:00pm|
|Using Zoom in Sakai||1:45pm|
2) Peer Collaboration Workspace
- Work on Sakai course sites individually or with other instructors
- Receive feedback from peers or ITRS staff
There will be computers available in the Peer Collaboration Workspace area for faculty to use, but all participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops and devices.
3) Drop-In Station
- Ask quick questions
- Check accessibility of course sites
If you have any questions about this event, please contact ITRS@luc.edu.