Exchange Online Quick Guide
This guide is designed to walk you through the basics of accessing your recently migrated Loyola University Chicago Exchange Online mailbox
ITS & Microsoft Welcome Email:
On Monday morning, you will need to:
- Review Microsoft’s welcome email to set-up your NEW Voicemail PIN.
- Review the ITS email confirming your synchronization is complete.
Confirm Outlook on Your PC or Mac works:
Once synchronized, confirm this functionality has not changed:
- Access to Shared calendars details (Free, Busy, or Detailed calendar information)
- Access to Shared Resources (group email accounts, group calendars, etc)
- Rules still work as expected (out of office, forwarding emails to specific folders, etc)
Review Your Outlook Web Access (OWA) Account
Once synchronized, you will be able to access your email from two different websites.
- You can continue using the current URL, outlook.luc.edu
- Go to https://portal.office.com and enter your Loyola Email address and password, and view Outlook Web mail via the O365 suite of products, by selecting the maroon waffle icon at the top left corner, once authenticated, and select Outlook.
Review Your Mobile Outlook Mail Set-Up
Once synchronized, confirm your mobile Outlook email works as expected. Review the FAQ’s and details about mobile devices, if you experience any differences after the synchronization.
To learn more about Exchange Online at Loyola, visit Exchange Online at Loyola
Have Questions? Contact the IT Service Desk at 773-508-4487 or firstname.lastname@example.org