Instructional Technology Requests
Software Installation Request
To ensure the most stable classroom and lab computing environments, Information Technology Services requires that faculty and staff request the instructional software desired for the 2021-2022 academic year. This applies to open-access computer labs/classrooms and instructor workstations (i.e.: podium computers, projector computers). These requests must be submitted well before the academic semester begins. To make a software request for the 2021–2022 academic year, complete the Instructional Software Form 2021-2022 (PDF).
- This year's software request deadline is March 26, 2021. This deadline applies to all software requests for open-access labs and instructor workstations for the following terms: Summer 2021, Fall 2021, J-Term 2022, Spring 2022.
- Software not on the Base Software List below must have a Request Form submitted or it will NOT be included.
- Please remember to include all licensing information and links to download software installation files with the software request. All requested software will be installed with the default settings/configurations unless special instructions are provided and outlined on the request form.
- Software not submitted by the March 26, 2021 deadline will not be included. Be sure to submit your requests on time.
- *IMPORTANT*: Once your submission is received, you will be contacted with instructions on how to upload your installation files to a OneDrive shared folder created for your software. We will no longer accept "lastest version available" requests; you are responsible for downloading the installation media and uploading the files with the version you request to the OneDrive shared folder. We are auditing unused software in order to minimize the size of the payload to all computers. Certain areas will not have all of the same software installed and there will be multiple versions of the final image. For example, Computer Science areas will have lots of CS related material, whereas the IC or Cudahy Library will only have Visual Studio but not all of the other Computer Science related applications. It is absolutely crucial that you request the software for specific areas with this in mind. Please do not hesitate to ask questions. All questions and concerns must be directed to email@example.com.
|Current Software Available (2020–2021 Academic Year)|
|Software Applications on Open-Access Lab and Instructor Computers|
Base Software for Current Lab Image
Below are applications that will be installed by default on the open-access lab and instructor workstations. These applications do not need to be requested. If you would like an application installed that is not listed below, please fill out and submit the Instructional Software Form 2021-2022 (PDF).
**Versions available by March 26, 2021 deadline will be installed**
Adobe Creative Cloud 2021
|iLife (iMovie, Garageband, iDVD, iPhoto, iWeb)|
|iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)|
|Mac OS X Mojave||10.14.6|
|Microsoft Office 365|
|Microsoft Office 365 for Mac OS X|
|Windows 10 Enterprise||1909|
|Windows Media Player|