Option 2: Text
(Click Play to learn more about setting text message as your preferred option.
Click the Arrow at the bottom-right to expand the video)
- Navigate to the MFA preferences page and log in
- At the "Additional security verification" page, select Text code to my authentication phone from the first dropdown
- Check the Authentication phone checkbox, and make sure the region code from the drop down is properly set
- Enter your mobile phone number in the textbox
- Click Save
- You will be prompted to verify the preferred option and a text message will be sent to your phone. Enter the code in the associated text box, and click Verify to save the settings.
For video instructions on first time setup or how to change your preferred option, visit the following links:
Last Modified: Mon, November 23, 2020 7:09 PM CST