Option 3: Call
(Click Play to learn more about setting phone as your preferred option.
Click the Arrow at the bottom-right to expand the video)
- Navigate to the MFA preferences page and log in
- At the "Additional security verification" page, select Call my authentication phone from the first dropdown
- Check the Authentication phone checkbox, and make sure the region code from the drop down is properly set
- Enter your mobile phone number in the textbox
- Click Save
- You will be prompted to verify a preferred option and the system will call your Authentication Phone. When prompted, press the pound key. The message will confirm successful verification
and save your settings.
For video instructions on first time setup or how to change your preferred option, visit the following links:
Last Modified: Mon, November 23, 2020 7:12 PM CST