Time: 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Location: Damen Student Center 122
Presenter: Lauree Garvin
Resource Table: 14
Breakout Session: Qualtrics at Loyola University Chicago
The university recently purchased a site-wide license for the Qualtrics Survey Platform (Core XM) and the Offline Survey App module. In this session, led by the LUC Qualtrics Brand Administrators, will cover:
- the process used to choose Qualtrics as the university’s online survey software solution;
- key features and functionality of the application;
- who is eligible to use Qualtrics;
- how to access Qualtrics via the university-license;
- how to access the three types of Qualtrics support resources;
- effective use of support resources;
- the role of ITS in Qualtrics support; and
- what to expect during the upcoming migration of existing Qualtrics subscriptions to the university-wide subscription.