Forget the Network by following these steps or going to https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/1056578?hl=en for more information:
- Sign in to your Chromebook.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- In the "Network" section, select Wi-Fi.
- Select Known networks.
- Find the network you want to forget, then select More Forget.
Please do this for “LUC” and any other University network you attempted to connect to (LUC-Guest, LUC-TV-Printer-Games-Misc) Click on the OK button.
After you forgot all of the LUC related networks, Turn off the WiFi
- Turn on Wi-fi
- Select the “LUC” network
- In EAP method, select “PEAP”
- In Phase 2 authentication select “MSCHAPv2”
- Leave Server CA certificate as “Do Not Check”
- In Identity specify your University Username.
- In Password type in your University password
- Leave Anonymous identity blank
- Click the Connect button
- You should not be connected