How to Connect to the LUC Network on a Mac
Find LUC among the wireless networks:
A log in box will pop up. Make sure the network requires WPA2 enterprise credentials.
Sign in with your Loyola Username and Password.
A certificate is needed to access LUC network. Click Continue.
Enter your Mac username and password that you sign in to your mac with to accept the certificate.
Enter your Loyola username and password to get connected to the LUC network
If this does not work, FORGET the network and restart the process from the top.
- Click the Wi-Fi icon toward the upper right of your screen in the menu bar.
- Click on Open Network Preferences.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click the Wi-Fi tab.
- Select the network(s) you'd like your Mac to forget. (LUC and LUC-Guest)
- Click on the minus (-) button. Do this for “LUC” and any other University network you attempted to connect to (LUC-Guest)
- Click on the OK button.
- Go back to the top of this page and restart the connection process