Windows 7 Wireless
Connecting to the LUC Network on a Windows 7 Personal Machine
1) Open the Control Panel and Sharing Center. Click Set Up a New Connection or Network.
2) Select Manually Connect to a wireless network, click Next.
3) Type 'LUC' for the Network Name and set Security Type as WPA2-Enterprise, click Next.
4) Select Change Connection Settings
5) Select Security Tab and Select Protected EAP Settings
6) Uncheck ‘Validate server certificate’ then click Configure…
7) Uncheck ‘Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any)’ Click ‘OK’
8) Click ‘OK’ at PEAP Properties,
then back at the LUC Wireless Network Properties screen Select‘Advanced Settings’
9) Check Specify authentication mode and Select User Authentication from the drop down, Click ‘OK’
Close out of all settings screens. If you are not prompted for the LUC Username and Password, reconnect to LUC Network and sign in. Check registration at www.luc.edu/registernow