Loyola J-Term Study Abroad Programs 2020
**To be updated for 2020
The Office for International Programs (OIP) has scheduled two J-Term study abroad options for undergraduate student:
- Belize: This three-credit course offers students an immersive study experience in a unique international context. Students have the opportunity to earn biology or environmental science credit while snorkeling through rare reef ecosystems in Belize and exploring terrestrial ecosystems.
- Jerusalem, Israel: This program focuses on the literature and culture of Israel with special emphasis on the Bible as literature.
We encourage students to discuss options with a Study Abroad advisor. Please call OIP at 773-508-3899 to set up a meeting.
- The deadline for applying for a J-Term Study Abroad program is October 15, 2018. Please apply here: https://studyabroad.luc.edu/oip/login.htm
- Students must pay the $100 Office of International Programs application fee.
- Students must also submit a copy of their passport.
- Please visit the Study Abroad website for additional information.