Loyola J-Term Study Travel Opportunities 2020
The Office of International Programs (OIP) has scheduled the following J-Term study abroad options for undergraduate students:
- Belize: This course offers students an immersive study experience in a unique international context. Students have the opportunity to earn biology or environmental science credit while snorkeling through rare reef ecosystems in Belize and exploring terrestrial ecosystems.
- Costa Rica: Students will experience Costa Rica's sustainability initiatives as it strives to be the first carbon neutral county in the world.
- Jerusalem, Israel: This program focuses on the literature and culture of Israel with special emphasis on the Bible as literature.
- Northern Ireland: This program will give students a first-hand look into Irish history and generate an understanding of the ongoing peace process.
We encourage students to discuss options with a Study Abroad advisor. Please call OIP at 773-508-3899 to set up a meeting.
- The deadline for applying for a J-Term Study Abroad program is October 15, 2019. Please apply here: https://studyabroad.luc.edu/oip/login.htm
- Students must pay the $100 Office of International Programs application fee.
- Students must also submit a copy of their passport.
- Please visit the Study Abroad website for additional information.
The Center for Experiential Learning and the School of Social Work have scheduled the following program during J-Term:
- New Orleans, LA: EXPL 290 Community-Based Responses to Social Injustice: Deconstructing Post-Katrina Recovery Efforts in New Orleans