The Center for the Human Rights of Children's Advisory Board members are faculty members of the Loyola University Chicago community and serve a critical role in guiding our efforts to advance and promote the rights of children, both locally and abroad.
- Jim Gabarino, Professor, Maude C. Clarke Chair in Humanistic Psychology, Department of Psychology
- Diane Geraghty, Professor and Director, Civitas ChildLaw Center, A. Kathleen Beazley Chair in ChildLaw
- Ruth Kafensztok, Assistant Professor, Department of Public Health Services
- Bren Murphy, Professor, Department of Communications and Women/Gender Studies
- James Murphy, Professor, Department of Philosophy
- Katherine Tyson McCrea, Professor, School of Social Work
- Catherine Santiago, Professor, Department of Psychology, College of Arts and Sciences