Illinois Judicial Conference Symposium
The Law Journal is pleased to make available articles from the Illinois Judicial Conference Symposium issue. All citations are to 36 Loy. U. Chi. L.J. ___.
All of the documents below are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- The Illinois Judicial Conference Symposium
by Robyn Axberg
- Crawford v. Washington, the Confrontation Clause, and Hearsay: A New Paradigm for Illinois Evidence Law
by Ralph Ruebner & Timothy Scahill
- A Critique of the Illinois Circuit Rules Concerning Court-Ordered Mediation
by Suzanne J. Schmitz
- Curbing Aggressive Police Tactics During Routine Traffic Stops in Illinois
by John F. Decker, Christopher Kopacz, Christina Toto
- Stop Me Before I Get Reversed Again: The Failure of Illinois Appellate Courts to Protect Their Criminal Decisions from United States Supreme Court Review
by Timothy P. O'Neill
- Denying Child Welfare Services to Delinquent Teens: A Call to Return to the Roots of Illinois? Juvenile Court
by Jeffrey M.Y. Hammer
Mentored by Judge Curtis Heaston & Diane N. Walsh