The Law Journal is pleased to make available articles from the Fall 2012 issue. All citations are to 44 Loy. U. Chi. L.J. ___.
All of the documents below are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
VOLUME 44 - ISSUE 1 - Fall 2012
- Finding Room for Fairness in Formalism - The Sliding Scale Approach to Unconscionability
by Melissa T. Lonegrass
- Re-thinking Illegal Entry and Re-entry
by Doug Keller
- The Impact of the Rise and Fall of Chevron on the Executive’s Power to Make and Interpret Law
by Linda D. Jellum
- Statutory Genres: Substance, Procedure, Jurisdiction
by Karen Petroski
- United States v. Klein, Then and Now
by Gordon G. Young
- John Courtney Murray, S.J.: The Meaning of Social Justice in Catholic Thought
by Robert John Araujo, S.J.