Volume 5 Issue 2
VOLUME 5 ISSUE 2
The Loyola University Chicago School of Law International Law Review is pleased to make available articles from our Volume 5 Issue 2. All citations are to 5 Loy. U. Chi. Int'l L. Rev. ___.
All of the documents are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- The Merida Initiative for Mexico and Central America: The New Paradigm for Security Cooperation, Attacking Organized Crime, Corruption and Violence
Steven E. Hendrix
- Legal Responses to Discriminatory Actions: A Comparative Analysis
- Bright Future for Marine Genetic Resources, Bleak Future for Settlement of Ownership Rights: Reflections on the United Nations Law of the Sea Consultative Process on Marine Genetic Resources
Kirsten E. Zewers
- The Implications of Rwanda's Paragraph 6 Agreement with Canada for Other Developing Countries
- What's A Survivor To Do? An Inquiry Into Various Options and Outcomes For Individuals Seeking Recovery of Nazi-Looted Art
Sarah K. Mann