Volume 9 Issue 2
VOLUME 9 ISSUE 2
The Loyola University Chicago School of Law International Law Review is pleased to make available articles from our Volume 9 Issue 2. All citations are to 9 Loy. U. Chi. Int'l L. Rev. ___.
All of the documents are in the Adobe PDF file format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the documents. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to download a free copy.
- Controversial Conceptions: The Unborn and the American Convention on Human Rights
By Álvaro Paúl
- The Laws on the Ethnic Minority Autonomous Regions in China: Legal Norms and Practices
By Haiting Zhang
- Protecting Pakistani Laborers Post-Eighteenth Amendment: Recognizing Rights After the Devolution of Power
By Furqan Mohammed
- September Eleventh: A Citizen's Response (Continued Further)
By George Anastaplo
- Suspending Schengen: Exceptions to the Schengen Agreement and the Legality of France's Decision to Close Its Borders with Italy
By Lauren McClure