Every fall, Loyola University Chicago School of Law hosts an On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) program for employers who wish to interview our law students for summer internships, summer associate positions and permanent positions. We welcome all types of employers:
- Large, Midsize and Small Firms;
- Federal, State and Local Government Agencies;
- In-house Legal Departments; and
- Consulting and Accounting Firms.
For employers who can’t make it to campus, but want to include Loyola students in their fall recruiting, the Career Services Office is happy to post a notice of a Resume Collect and forward to you the application materials from interested students. In addition, if you are unable to make the trip to Chicago, we can arrange videoconference interviews for your convenience.
ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWING (OCI)
Loyola's OCI program offers you the opportunity to interview students graduating in 2018 (3Ls & LLMs) and 2019 (2Ls). Our OCI season begins on Tuesday, August 8, 2017 and ends in late October 2017. To participate in on-campus interviews, register by following the instructions below.
REGISTER FOR OCI ON PEARSON
1. Set up an account (if you do not already have one) to access our PEARSON database by going to: https://law-luc.12twenty.com/hire.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button and follow the instructions.
- Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org pr 312-915-7160 if you have any questions about your account.
2. Log into your PEARSON account. (Your PEARSON username is the email address associated with your PEARSON account.
3. Click on "Register" under "Register for OCI." All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.
4. Select an "OCI Round" from the dropdown menu.
5. Complete the registration form paying special attention to the following registration fields:
- Enter three interview date options and start times.
- Enter the number of total interview slots. (For a half day of 20 minute interviews [morning or afternoon], 9 slots are sufficient. For a full day of 20 minute interviews, 20 slots are sufficient.)
- Under "OCI Contact Information," click on "Use My Information" to autofill your contact information.
6. Click "Next."
7. Click on "Post a Job" in the top right corner.
8. Complete the job posting registration form paying special attention to the following registration fields:
- Under "Job Description," tell us if you have any GPA, rank or experience requirements or preferences.
- Under "Application Documents Required," check the box next to the documents you require students to submit. Click on the red "X" for documents you do not require the students to submit.
- Under "Primary Job Contact," click on "Use My Information" to autofill your contact information.
- Under "Why Can Apply," select the appropriate student group(s) (e.g. 2Ls, 3Ls).
9. Click "Submit for Approval."
The Career Services staff looks forward to working with you in your recruiting efforts. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us. We are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. by phone at (312) 915-7160 or by e-mail at email@example.com.