Resume Collect Information
Interested in recruiting Loyola students, but can’t make it to campus? The Career Services Office is happy to collect application materials from interested students and forward them to you.
If your firm or law department is not able to participate in OCI this year, we offer a Resume Collect option for receiving resumes and other materials from students graduating in 2018 (3Ls & LLMs) and 2019 (2Ls). To participate in our Resume Collect, register on PEARSON by following the instructions below.
TO REGISTER FOR A RESUME COLLECT
1. Set up an account (if you do not already have one) to access our PEARSON database by going to: https://law-luc.12twenty.com/hire.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button and follow the instructions.
- Contact our office at email@example.com or 312-915-7160 if you have any questions about your account.
2. Log into your PEARSON account. (Your PEARSON username is the email address associated with your PEARSON account.)
3. Click on "Post a Job" to submit your Resume Collect hiring preferences.
4. Complete the job posting registration form paying special attention to the following registration fields:
- Under "Job Description," tell us if you have any GPA, rank or experience requirements or preferences.
- Under "Application Documents Required," check the box next to the documents you require students to submit. Click on the red "X" for documents you do not require students to submit.
- Under "Primary Job Contact," click on "Use My Information" to autofill your contact information.
- Under "Why Can Apply," select select the appropriate student group(s) (e.g. 2Ls, 3Ls).
5. Click "Submit for Approval."
The Career Services staff looks forward to working with you in your recruiting efforts. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us. We are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by phone at (312) 915-7160 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.