State Court Clerkships
The Office of Career Services receives information on state court clerkship opportunities throughout the year and posts this information on our Symplicity system.
A useful resource in locating information on state court clerkships is the Vermont Law School Judicial Clerkship Guide. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the username and password to access the guide.
Other State Court Clerkship information:
- The National Center for State Courts
- Illinois State Courts
- State of Illinois Supreme Court
- State of Illinois Appellate Court
- Circuit Court of Cook County
- Minnesota State Courts
- Additional resources are listed in the Judicial Clerkship Handbook