The Career Services Office offers a Resume Collect option for receiving resumes and other materials from students. Employers can reach out to candidates of interest directly to set up interviews. To participate in our Resume Collect program, register on PEARSON by following the instructions below.
How To Register for a Resume Collect
1. Set up an account (if you do not already have one) by going to our PEARSON database.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button and follow the instructions.
- Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-915-7160 if you have any questions about your account.
2. Log into your PEARSON account. (Your PEARSON username is the email address associated with your PEARSON account.)
3. Click on "Post a Job" to submit your Resume Collect hiring preferences.
4. Complete the job posting registration form paying special attention to the following registration fields:
- Under “Job Details” select “Fall Resume Collect” in the drop down menu next to “Resume Collect”
- Under "Job Description," tell us if you have any GPA, rank or experience requirements or preferences.
- Under “Application Method” click on “Apply via This Site”
- Under "Application Documents Required," check the box next to the documents you require students to submit. Click on the red "X" for documents you do not require students to submit.
- Under "Primary Job Contact," click on "Use My Information" to autofill your contact information.
- Under "Who Can Apply," select the appropriate student group(s). For example, you can select FT(full-time)- 2Ls and PT(part-time) – 2Ls
5. Click "Submit."
In order to ensure the highest standards of professionalism, fairness, transparency, and nondiscrimination, Loyola students and all employers using the services of Loyola's Office of Career Services shall adhere to Loyola's Recruiting Policies.
The Career Services staff looks forward to working with you in your recruiting efforts. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us. We are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by phone at (312) 915-7160 or by e-mail at email@example.com.