Loyola University Chicago


School of Law

How do I get permission to put copyrighted material on my course page?

If you determine you need permission to use copyrighted material, you can do so through the University's Copyright Clearance Program . The University's Department of Printing Services administers this program. Copyright Permission Request forms are available at the Law Library Circulation Desk, University Copy Centers, and in downloadable pdf format.

Prepared by Nanette Norton and Julienne Grant.