Library Adds New and Improved Online Study Aids
New: The Law Library is now providing access to Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aids Library. This collection provides on-campus or off-campus access (with a current Loyola Law ID and Password) to hundreds of study aids including the entire Examples & Explanations series. Access WK Online Study Aids via the Law Library’s A-Z Database list.
Improved: West Academic Online Study Aids Launches Mobile App. The West Academic Library App is a free mobile app for use on any Apple or Android device. The mobile app allows students to read, highlight and take notes while offline (without an internet connection). Here’s how it works:
- Download the West Academic Library App from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Access West Academic Study Aids via the Law Library’s A-Z database list.
- Sign in to your West Academic Study Aids account. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one in order to access materials via the app.
- Locate a title or titles you are interested in reading and check the “available offline” checkbox next to the book to make it viewable on your mobile device.
- Sign in to your mobile app using your West Academic account information and the book(s) you have selected will be on your bookshelf
- Read, highlight, and take notes as desired. All notes and highlights will appear on the book when viewed on either your computer or mobile device.