Stories > archive
Excellence in legal education
From prestigious interdisciplinary Centers of Excellence to innovative new academic programs and teaching methods, Loyola occupies a position of leadership among American law schools, which is often reflected in our rankings and accolades. Here are a few highlights, including the U.S. News & World Report rankings that were just released in March 2018.
- Loyola’s health care law program is ranked 6th in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- For the second year in a row, U.S. News & World Report has ranked our part-time program 14th in the country—top in Chicago and the Midwest.
- Loyola is ranked 10th in the country in trial advocacy by U.S. News & World Report.
- Law Street Media ranked Loyola the Top Law School for Health Law in 2017.
- PreLaw Magazine gave Loyola an A grade for practical training in its Spring 2018 issue.
- Law School Admission Council has named us as a finalist for its Diversity Matters Award for six years running.
- Loyola is one of the National Law Journal's 2017 top 50 Go-To Law Schools for new associate hiring in the largest law firms.
- Law Street Media ranked Loyola the Top Law School for Family Law in 2015.