Loyola University > School of Law > Student Life > Career Services
Your academic and professional development starts when you arrive and doesn't end at the classroom door or upon graduation.
Joining the Loyola community creates a lifelong connection crossing both personal and professional boundaries. Loyola alumni are over 12,000 strong and practice throughout the U.S. in government, public interest organizations, law firms, corporations, consulting firms, non-profits, and the judiciary. Many of our alumni live and work in the Chicago area and devote much of their time to mentoring our students while they attend law school.
* For more information on employment data see our Consumer Information (ABA Required Disclosures)
Help for your Professional Transition
Loyola’s Office of Career Services helps law students and alumni assess career goals, explore the many and varied applications of a legal education, and make the transition from school to a professional career or career enhancement through services such as:
- Career Counseling
- Interview Preparations
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Access to Job Fairs
- Judicial Clerkship Information
- On-line Job Postings and Career Resources
- Speakers and Practice Area Panels
- Career-Related Publications, Newspapers, and Websites
Learn more about the Office of Career Services.